These are the Members of the Municipal Employment Committee that offer activities related to business development. These are associations or entities that bring together and/or offer services for businesses and entrepreneurs in Dénia.
ACEAD. Association of Builders and related companies in Dénia
ACEAD is a not-for-profit association that works in the defence of the interests of corporation and self-employed business owners in the construction sector and related activities (plumbers, electricians, etc...).
- 606 358 241
- 609 633 224
- C/ Marqués de Campo, 18, 1ª - Dénia
AEHTMA. Association of Hotel and Tourism Sector Business Owners
Not-for-profit association registered in 1976, currently comprised of 392 members, all of which are hospitality-related businesses registered with the Regional Tourism Department of Alicante (hotels and other types of accommodations, restaurants and complementary offer).
Alicante Chamber of Commerce
The Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation of Alicante is a public law corporation acting on a provincial level, that mediates between businesses and the public administration, as the only Corporation of this kind that is democratically governed and led by the business owner members themselves. This institution offers a series of services for improving a company's resources in different activity sectors. The majority of Chamber of Commerce services are free of charge, and enable business owners to count with advice and management services, guaranteeing a better framework in which to implement their business operations.
Currently, the Chamber collaborates with the insertion and training of youth through the Comprehensive Qualification and Employment Programme (PICE) as part of the Youth Guarantee System.
CEDMA. Marina Alta Business Circle
The Marina Alta Business Circle is a regional federation, established and registered in July 2004, and comprised of twelve business associations and nine large companies. In total, it represents 1,150 member companies, 7,500 employees, most in the province of Alicante. Its main goal is to act as a spokesperson of the demands and concerns of the regional business sector unto institutions.
CREAMA. Consortium for Economic Recovery and Activity of the Marina Alta
CREAMA is a public consortium that promotes the economic and social activities of the Marina Alta region. It is comprised of 8 towns, the regional government and SERVEF. The CREAMA Dénia Agency is part of the consortium's network of agencies, an instrument at the service of citizens, offering the following services: Business Creation and Maintenance. Promotion and Dynamization of commerce. Training. Promotion of local and regional projects. Job placement. Career counselling. Attention to persons with functional diversity. Digital certification issue point.
Jovempa Marina Alta
JOVEMPA is born as the Provincial Association of Young Entrepreneurs of the Alicante Province on January 21, 1991. In 2011, exactly twenty years later, JOVEMPA becomes a Provincial Federation, grouping together the currently established regional associations. The goal of JOVEMPA Marina Alta as one of these, established in February 2010, is to contribute toward the economic development of companies in the Marina Alta, joining forces with the goals of JOVEMPA, which continue to be the same as those when it was established in 1991:
- Address the need for information, training, guidance, innovation and growth of its members, analysing and disseminating all issues that may be of interest for company owners and entrepreneurs in the Alicante province.
- Promote, aid development and support business projects of its members.
- Captivate, promote, drive and develop entrepreneurial spirit among youth, in collaboration with other public and private entities.
- Represent, manage and defend the professional interests of its members across all realms: social, political or economic.
- Promote, drive, participate in or coordinate all types of initiatives or actions tending to develop and consolidate companies in Alicante as a whole, and particularly those led by its young business owners-members.
- Collaborate with other public and private entities to foster the economic development of the Alicante province.
- Foster relationships based on collaboration with other associations and entities in specific sectors or regions other than the province.
MAE. Marina Alta Emprende
An open grassroots movement. Collaborations and activities are voluntary and pro bono.
- Promotion of entrepreneurship and innovation in the work market.
- Organises presentations on employment-related issues of interest.
- Organises debates on employment-related current issues.
- Disseminates employment-related news and information.
- Collaborates with entities and public administrations on goals related with employment and jobs.
MULTISECMA. Multisector Association of Marina Alta Business Owners
MULTISECMA brings together diverse business sectors with the shared interest of reactivating the region's economy. Its goals include defending the interests of its members unto public administrations and creating synergies across different companies to achieve this region's optimal development.
MULTISECMA is a founding member of the Marina Alta Business Circle, CEDMA, currently comprised of twelve business associations and 10 individual businesses of the region, representing a total of 1,150 companies and 7,000 employees.
- 965 786 622
- C/ L’Agret, 18 - Urb. El Cortijo - Dénia