Youth Guarantee System
What is it?
The purpose of this European initiative is to facilitate access to the work market for youth.
- Spanish nationality or citizenship of the European Union or of a member state of the European Economic Area or Switzerland, living in Spain, by virtue of free circulation and residence. Foreigners who are authorised to live and work in Spain may also register.
- Being registered as a resident in the census of any Spanish town.
- Age of between 16-25 years or under 30 years for persons with a disability equal to or greater than 33 percent, at the time of registering with the national Youth Guarantee System. In addition, those aged between 25-30 years when at the time of registering with the national Youth Guarantee System the unemployment rate for this group is equal to or greater than 20 percent.
- Unemployed the calendar day before the date of presenting the request.
- Not having participated in educational courses the calendar day before the date of presenting the request.
- Not having participated in training actions the calendar day before the date of presenting the request.
- Present an express declaration of interest in participating in the Youth Guarantee System, and assume the obligation of actively participating in the actions developed within the framework of the Youth Guarantee System. For job seekers, registration with the public employment services suffices.
How to register?
Different registration options are available, but the simplest one is to request an appointment at Llunàtics, where you will be explained the documentation you must present.
What does the youth guarantees system entail?
Upon acceptance of your application request and registration in the system, you will be able to access a series of training actions, job offers, orientation activities, hiring bonuses for the employer companies, bonuses if you opt for self-employment, and any other actions that specifically target programme beneficiaries.
For further information: www.empleo.gob.es